Digital copies and codes not included.Video in good condition, guaranteed to play like new. Walt Disney's Beloved Masterpiece Makes Its Breathtaking Blu-ray Debut! Experience the magic and majesty of Alice In Wonderland with the ultimate collector's dream. For the first time, Walt Disney's timeless classic bursts into brilliance in Blu-ray Hi Definition! Featuring Disney Enhanced Home Theater Mix, this remarkable digital restoration boasts pristine sound and unparalleled picture quality. Plus, fascinating bonus features including "Through The Keyhole: A Companion's Guide To Wonderland" and an exciting interactive game, "Painting The Roses Red", have been specifically designed for this landmark release.Join Alice as she chases the White Rabbit and journeys into a topsy-turvy world that gets "curiouser and curiouser" as her fantastical adventures unfold. Meet the Mad Hatter, March Hare, Tweedledee & Tweedledum, the Cheshire Cat, the Queen of Hearts and more unforgettable characters, all set against a backdrop of awe-inspiring splendor.Filled with spectacular songs and animation, this 2-disc 60th Anniversary celebration of Alice In Wonderland is more wondrous than you ever could have imagined! In addition to the extras that appeared on the DVD release (Disney's first TV show "One Hour in Wonderland" and the wonderful Mickey short "Thru the Mirror"), the Blu-ray features Katherine Beaumont, the voice of Alice, introducing recently discovered reference footage of her acting out her conservation with the Doorknob. The documentary Through the Keyhole: A Companion's Guide to Wonderland features a discussion of Carroll and Disney by author Brian Sibley, historian Paul Sigman, animator Will Finn, et al. (including this reviewer). There's also a "Painting the Roses Red" game and some uncooperative menus. New BD Featureso Through the Keyhole: A Companion's Guide to Wonderland
- View the movie in this special mode and discover references to the original Lewis Carroll classic
- introduced by the voice of Alice - Kathryn Beaumont.o Disney View
- Watch the movie in this expanded viewing experience with new Disney art in the wings of the screeno Painting the Roses Red game
- Help paint the roses red in the Queen's garden. Careful, or someone could lose their heado Walt Disney color TV introduction (1959)
- A never-before-seen color TV intro by Walto Reference Footage: Alice and the Doorknob
- Kathryn Beaumont provides an introduction to this newly discovered reference footage of Alice talking to the doorknobo Pencil Test: Alice Shrinks
- Kathryn Beaumont introduces a newly discovered pencil test of Alice shrinking PLUS - Classic DVD Features:o Reflections on Aliceo Operation Wonderland (now in hi-def)o "I'm Odd" newly discovered Cheshire Cat song and introo Thru the Mirror Mickey Mouse animated short (now in hi-def)o One-hour in Wonderlando An Alice Comedy: Alice's Wonderlando Original theatrical trailers (1951 & 1974) Please review the condition in the comments above.
See our booth policies for more information.All videos are Region 1 (DVD's) or Region A (Blu-ray) and made only to be played in the US and Canada. Unfortunately, due to expiration dates and inability to transfer them, you should assume used DVD and Blu-ray will not come with digital copies.