The VIZIO V-Series 50” Class 4K HDR Smart TV - V505-G9 is a perfect example of what is created when value and quality come together beautifully. This 4K HDR TV comes with VIZIO's award-winning full array LED backlighting which clearly shows the difference in the clarity and detail of the picture compared to the previous VIZIO series. The VIZIO V-Series 4K offers Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution which has quadruple the detail of a 1080p TV. HD video is upscaled on the Vizio V-Series 50 inch to ensure clarity in the displayed images. The VIZIO smart TV V-Series is equipped with a high dynamic range so you can experience the intended color and contrast of what you are watching or playing. The benefits of an HDR smart TV don't end with the impeccable imagery. The features also allow for access to popular apps and ensure that whatever activity is occurring on the screen is in its best visual format.
- Built-In Streaming
- The VIZIO V-Series 50” Class 4K HDR Smart TV - V505-G9 seamlessly streams your favorite shows from apps directly on the TV. Furthermore, VIZIO WatchFree lets you stream over 100 channels for free.
- Do I Have to Set Up Chromecast on the VIZIO V-Series 50” Class 4K HDR Smart TV - V505-G9V?
- This VIZIO V-Series 4K has Chromecast built-in. You can easily stream a plethora of entertaining movies, shows and music through Chromecast-enabled video and music apps on the smart TV.
- Can I Access My Video Streaming Memberships Through this HDR Smart TV?
- If you already have a Netflix and Hulu account, you can log in on the TV just as you would on a computer.
- Hands Free Features
- You can turn the TV on or change channels with your voice by using Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant which are both supported by the VIZIO V-Series 50 inch TV.